SABAN COMMUNITY PEDIATRIC CLINIC LOS ANGELES
Our Pediatric Services Include
Don’t neglect caring for your children’s teeth. Healthy teeth and gums put your child on a strong path into the future. Dr. Zarina Bell will tenderly care for your children’s teeth. Most children qualify for free dental care and sealants. Call today (323) 653-1990.
Get your medications during your visit. Our in-clinic Pharmacy staff is on-hand to fill the prescriptions you need during your visits. Many insurance plans are accepted.
- Vitamins for Infants and Children
- Spacers and Masks with Asthma Inhalers
- Variety of Acne Topical Ointments and Creams
- Delivery to your home or work (only available with select insurance plans)
Healthy eating habits are essential. With your busy schedule, sometimes it’s difficult to know how to make quick/healthy meals. Our on-staff Dietician can work with you and your family to provide nutrition education and even delicious and easy recipes!
Are you pregnant? Planning to get pregnant? A healthy birth starts with a healthy pregnancy. Come in and meet with our experienced and caring team to develop a plan that’s right for you. Regular prenatal checkups and testing can help avoid complications. Plus you’ll receive lifestyle and dietary advice for keeping you and your future baby healthy.
- Welcome Home Baby for First Time and Experienced Moms and Parents.
- Safety Guidelines For Mother And Family
- Nutrition Guidelines
- Health Education Classes/Materials/Programs To Prepare Family For Delivery
- Establishing a Hospital To Deliver
- Hospital Tours
- Establishing Pediatric Care For Newborn At Saban Community Clinic
- Case Management Needs For Specialized Needs Such As Housing Placement, WIC, Food Banks Or Food Stamps
Welcome Home Baby
Whether it’s your first baby or you are an experienced mother, Welcome Home Baby (WHB) is a free program that provides resources to support and empower parents to create strong bonds with their babies. Registered parents will have access to:
- Workshops covering topics such as Prenatal & Postpartum Yoga, Infant Massage, WIC Seminar, and more
- FREE gift for baby and mommy
- Connect with other parents who also have newborns
- To register for the program, visit Welcome Home Baby Registration
Mental health is just as important as physical health. As part of our Whole Person Care approach to medicine, we believe in caring for all of you. That’s why our expert Behavioral Health team can assist with whatever needs you and your family may have. From individual counseling to medication to groups and classes, we have what you need to stay well
Need insurance? Our free enrollment specialists can enroll your child into a plan that is right for your family. Our agents are certified Medi-Cal and Covered California agents and can enroll your child directly into a qualified plan at no cost to you. Our dedicated team is ready to assist with plans for the entire family. Call us now to gets started.
Make an appointment (323) 653-1990