Dental care is an important part of wellbeing. A dental sealant for your child’s first molars protects against cavities and helps ensure healthy teeth for a lifetime. A “smile make-over” for an adult can increase confidence and make a better impression when you are interviewing for a job.
We do not know. Routine dental care will resume when LA County Department of Public Health deems that it is safe to proceed. Currently, the rate of infection and death for COVID-19 is still too high in LA County for rules to relax.
Teeth cleaning uses an ultrasonic cleaner that produces lots of aerosols. Until it is safe to use this instrument, we will defer teeth cleaning.
- Most of the routine procedures that we deliver for children can be provided. These include exams, cleanings, fillings, sealants, and extractions because they can be managed with little or no aerosols generated and because the ultrasonic cleaner is not used.
- We are still able to see patients for urgent needs. Expect that most adult patients will be scheduled for a teledental video visit prior to an office visit.
- For those whose appointments were cancelled in the last 2.5 months, we are contacting you to schedule those procedures, with priority given to patients with the most urgent need.
- You will have your temperature scanned at every visit and will be asked screening questions multiple times. We will allow only the patient, or one parent with a child, on the premises. We will ask a translator to wait in the waiting room until necessary.
- We are wearing more protective gear, and you will be asked to wear a mask except during treatment. More information on infection control is covered in the infection control assurance.
- Your visits will be shorter to minimize the risks of contracting or transmitting the virus. We ask that you review the informed consent and authorization, infection control assurance, and complete the health questionnaire before visiting us.
Review Infection Control Reassurance: English | Spanish
Review Informed Consent and Authorization for Treatment: English | Spanish
Review Informed Consent and Discussion for Extraction: English | Spanish
Online Dental and Health Questionnaire: Online Form
Online Dental Consent: Online Form
Online Dental Image Upload: Online Form
Our team at Saban Community Clinic in Los Angeles is proud to offer you state-of- the-art dental facilities and caring providers who work with your clinic doctor to coordinate all of your care.
Our clean, advanced dental facilities are designed with your comfort in mind, no matter what procedure you need done. Our providers are professional, caring, and compassionate. We are here to make sure you enjoy the best possible experience.
We help your children learn good dental hygiene habits. Our fun, educational programs show them how to take care of their teeth and get them motivated.
The dental care services provided at our Beverly and Melrose clinics include:
Oral health education
Dental Sealants – protect teeth by keeping cavities from forming. It’s an easy and painless process covered by most insurances.
Our services also include full dentures for eligible patients, provided in partnership with UCLA School of Dentistry.
Make an appointment (323) 653-1990