Emergency Fund | COVID-19
Your support has allowed us to…
- Provide $2.7+ million in free services and waived co-payments.
- Provide 20,000 medical and mental health visits.
- Deliver 10,000+ prescriptions through our home delivery program.
- Distribute 5,000+ donated meals to front line staff and homeless patients.
- Provide 2,500+ showers as well as masks, hand sanitizers, food and water to our homeless neighbors.
- Enroll 3,000 individuals into a health plan.
To learn more, click here: SCC COVID Impact Summary – July 2020
Your continued support is greatly appreciated to help us continue providing essential services to our patients.
Demand for the Clinic’s shower program has increased dramatically. And with many reliable food sources unavailable, patients are in desperate need of nourishment. You can help provide snacks & beverages daily by purchasing items on the list. Thank you for your support. Click here to view the list.
*Note about COVID-19 tests: Due to recent CDC Guidelines and high demand on laboratories, the Clinic has adjusted its testing protocol. Starting 3/15, tests are only being administered to patients who exhibit extreme symptoms of the virus and need immediate medical attention. Patients who have some symptoms, but are stable, are asked to self-quarantine at home. This reduces the risk of spreading the virus to the community and medical professionals. All Clinic sites have set-up outdoor triage stations to control access to the Clinics. Anyone entering the building will have their temperature checked for fever and be screened for other symptoms.