YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
We are so happy you found us, and look forward to serving you. We believe that quality medical care is a right, not a privilege. We’re here to provide you with all you need to be healthy physically and mentally, all under one roof. To make sure you get the most out of your first visit, please bring everything on the list below.
What to bring to your appointment
Due to funding requirements and other health care regulations, please bring the following to your next appointment:
- Please complete this online Registration Form before your first appointment.
- Proof of Income (paystub, unemployment check, letter from Social Security, tax return)
- Proof of Address in Los Angeles County (utility bill, lease agreement, California driver’s license or ID)
- Proof of Citizenship or residency (birth certificate, green card, passport, certificate of naturalization). You will not be denied services based on your income or citizenship status.
- Insurance and/or BIC medical card
In order to protect our patients’ identities, photo IDs are required before services can be provided. Acceptable forms of photo IDs include a California Driver’s License, California Identification Card, an ID from your country of origin, the Marticular Consular ID from Mexico, a passport and school ID.
Make an appointment (323) 653-1990