What to Do if You Think You’re Sick:
Call ahead: If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, and had contact with a person with COVID-19, or recently traveled to countries with apparent community spread, call us at 323-653-1990. Our team will ensure the appropriate precautions are taken before you arrive at our clinic.
*Additional Screening Protocol: Special white tents have been set-up at all three locations. Anyone entering the Clinic (patients and staff) is screened by nurses and/or medical staff for symptoms of COVID-19. Medical staff will determine if an in-person visit is urgent or if medical or behavioral health concerns can be addressed in a telehealth visit.
Current Services – How We Can Help
Medical & Mental Health Appointments:
When possible, all routine visits are being completed using telehealth (phone/video). Call 323-653-1990 before coming into the Clinic. Our team will determine what visit is right for you.
We are currently testing patients for COVID-19 in two ways:
- Molecular test, COVID-19 PCR (nasal or mouth swab)
- Immune response test (checks for an antibody called immunoglobulin G that is the result of past or recent exposure to COVID-19)
Please call (323) 653-1990 to schedule an appointment to determine which test you qualify for.
Free Shower Program:
For patients experiencing homelessness is running at both the Beverly and Hollywood sites. New protocols adhere to social distancing requirements (all shower patients will receive a daily medical screening and education about COVID-19 and how to prevent spread).
Dental Service Changes:
Dental Services have resumed at our Beverly & Melrose Health Centers (M-F, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm) & at our Virgil Family Health Center (M-TH, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm). Teledental phone/video appointments are also available. Please see the list below for services being offered.
*Please note: Routine cleanings for adults are still on-hold until further notice.
Dental Services Offered (please see our Dental main page for more details).
1) Urgent Dental Needs
2) All Pediatric Appointments (Urgent & Preventative)
3) Procedure Canceled or Interrupted in March
To schedule an appointment, call 323-653-1990.
Visit our Dental Services page for more details on services and forms for an appointment.
*We ask that patients with fever, cough, other known Covid-19 symptoms, or have had contact with known COVID-19 patients notify our staff before entering the clinic.
Prescription services are being offered either via our free home delivery service or pick-up inside the clinic. We have increased delivery hours and all patients have access to our free home delivery service for all medications. Call 323-653-1990, press 2 for the Pharmacy.
Precautions You Can Take:
Practice good personal health to prevent any type of viral infection.
- Clean your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds. If that is not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay home if you are sick.
- Adhere to the guidelines for social distancing.
- Cover your coughs & sneezes with a tissue or your elbow; throw used tissue in trash & immediately wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects such as your phone, doorknobs, sinks, etc.
For more information, visit the CDC website.
How Can You Help:
Saban Community Clinic has always stood by their mission that quality healthcare is a right, not a privilege.
We have created this special emergency fund in order to ensure the Clinic can meet the increasing needs for our community during this challenging time. We are grateful for your donation and continued support.