What to Do if You Think You’re Sick:
Call ahead: If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, and had contact with a person with COVID-19, or recently traveled to countries with apparent community spread, call us at 323-653-1990. Our team will ensure the appropriate precautions are taken before you arrive at our clinic.
*Additional Screening Protocol: Anyone entering the Clinic (patients and staff) is screened by staff for symptoms of COVID-19. Medical staff will determine if an in-person visit is urgent or if concerns can be addressed in a telehealth visit.
Current Services – How We Can Help
Medical & Mental Health Appointments:
When possible, visits are being completed using telehealth (phone/video). Call 323-653-1990 or request an appointment using MyChart or chat feature on our website before coming into the Clinic. Our team will determine what visit is right for you.
When coming in for your in-person appointment at all Saban facilities and health centers, the following requirements are in place:
- masks are required at all times while inside Saban facilities and health centers
- temperature is taken at the entrance
- patients and staff must complete COVID-19 screening questions
- a limit of 1 guest per visit
As the new COVID-19 vaccine becomes available, we know you probably have many questions about the vaccine itself and when you might be eligible to receive it. Please click here for more information.
We are currently testing patients for COVID-19 in two ways:
- Molecular test, COVID-19 PCR (nasal or mouth swab)
- Immune response test (checks for an antibody called immunoglobulin G that is the result of past or recent exposure to COVID-19)
Call 323-653-1990 or request an appointment using MyChart or use the chat feature on our website.
Dental Appointments & Services
All Dental Services have resumed at our Beverly, Melrose & Virgil Health Centers. Teledental phone/video appointments are also available.
To schedule an appointment, call 323-653-1990 or request an appointment on MyChart. Please note, wait times at Call Center are longer than usual.
Visit our Dental Services page for more details on services and forms for an appointment.
Prescription services are being offered either via our free home delivery service or pick-up inside the clinic. We have increased delivery hours and all patients have access to our free home delivery service for all medications. Call 323-653-1990, press 2 for the Pharmacy.
Free Shower Program:
For patients experiencing homelessness is running at both the Beverly and Hollywood sites. New protocols adhere to social distancing requirements (all shower patients will receive a daily medical screening and education about COVID-19 and how to prevent spread).
Precautions You Can Take:
Practice good personal health to prevent any type of viral infection.
- Clean your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds. If that is not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay home if you are sick.
- Adhere to the guidelines for social distancing.
- Cover your coughs & sneezes with a tissue or your elbow; throw used tissue in the trash & immediately wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects such as your phone, doorknobs, sinks, etc.
For more information, visit the CDC website.
How Can You Help:
Saban Community Clinic has always stood by its mission that quality healthcare is a right, not a privilege.
We have created this special emergency fund in order to ensure the Clinic can meet the increasing needs of our community during this challenging time. We are grateful for your donation and continued support.