You’re invited to our annual community health fair: Spring Into Health! Free and open to all ages.
Join us on Saturday, April 1st from 10:00 am- 2:00 pm at the Virgil Family Health Center for a day of fun, learning, giveaways, and resources. The community health fair will feature information from local organizations and businesses, including Saban Community Clinic.
Things to do at the health fair:
- Face painting, games & crafts for kids
- Free produce distribution provided by Hollywood-Wilshire Wellness Community
- Dental screenings by UCLA School of Dentistry
- COVID vaccine & boosters & Flu shots provided by 986 Pharmacy
- Insurance information from Blue Shield of California | Promise Health Plan
- Saban Community Clinic departments sharing information on services and insurance enrollment
Thank you to our sponsor, Blue Shield of California
When is it?
- Saturday, April 1, 2023
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Where is it?
- Virgil Family Health Center, 137 North Virgil Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90004
Do I have to be a Clinic patient or Saban Kid to attend?
- No, this event is open to everyone. Bring your friends and family! We have activities and information for all ages.
- Call 323.653.1990 or email email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and check out this event on Facebook.