Calling all artists and creatives! It’s time for our
Annual Saban Kids Club American Heart Month Art Contest!
Saban Kids Club members are invited to submit their original artwork for the Annual American Heart Month Art Contest!
This year’s theme is “Dear heart, I promise to take care of you by…”
The drawing or painting should reflect what a Saban Kid does or can do to keep their heart healthy. Examples of artwork can include doing a healthy activity like playing a sport or making a healthy meal. Be creative and feel free to think outside the box.
The artwork that best represents the theme will win prizes such as Nike apparel, sports equipment, and other items to keep you healthy!
Where do I submit my art?
- Drop off art at the front desk at Melrose or Virgil Health Centers
- Email Ms. Daniella Juarez
Last day to submit art?
- February, Tuesday the 28th.
- Call 323.785.6338 or email Ms. Daniella Juarez
Do I have to be a Saban Kids Club member to participate?
- Yes! If you’re not a member yet, you can sign up anytime on Saban Kids Club page.
- Need help signing up? Call 323.785.6338 or email Ms. Daniella Juarez